Cyber Risk is the Satec division dedicated to underwriting Cyber Security policies both for companies and professionals. Information technology is a significant component in any modern organization and risks associated to cyber-attacks are increasing. The GDPR – the European regulation on data protection – forces the companies to strictly comply with the regulations that protect personal data and in the event of theft provides recourse to the privacy guarantor.
In case of non-compliance, both companies and professionals are forced to pay penalties.
The services offered by GDPR policy include the following services:
– legal defence
– emergency managed by a team of experts
For small and medium enterprises, our policies are tailor-made basing on the industry and the turnover. The coverage includes:
– data recovery;
– liability arising from privacy violation and confidential data breach;
– expenses resulting from privacy violation and confidential data breach;
– damages due to business interruption;
– cyber extortion;
– PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard);
– liability deriving from multimedia activities.