Property Risk is the division of Satec dedicated to write Property business for Clients with a turnover exceeding € 150,000,000. The term “Property” identifies the assets owned by the insured that require adequate coverage to ensure the future of the Company in case a significant loss could compromise its business continuity.
Tangible and intangible assets are:
- Buildings and fixed installations;
- Machineries and Equipments;
- Goods (raw materials, semi-finished and finished products);
- Financial Losses caused from a Business Interruption
The insurance products that cover Clients’ assets can be summarized as follows:
- Named perils;
- All Risks – Property Damage and Business Interruption;
- Catastrophic risks on a stand-alone basis;
- Machinery breakdown;
- Construction equipments.
The Property Risk division designs coverages tailored to Insureds’ needs, as a result of an adequate risk assessment and after exchanging views with the Insured himself and his insurance intermediary. Therefore, in the Risk Management process, which starts by identifying Client risks and ends with the control, passing through the mitigation phase and transfer of the residual risk to the Insurer, our technicians are available to build the best insurance solution to satisfy customer needs.